Welcome back! Thanks for joining us for Episode 7.
In addition to the regular segments, this week Dana and Kristi discuss the very serious topic of losing your crafty mojo and what to do about it.
All of our show notes are given below, with information and links to what we discussed in this episode. Let us know if you can't find any information you need.
As always, we would love to hear from you! Have you ever lost your mojo? Was there something you did to help bring it back? Is there a topic you would like us to discuss next? Are there any excellent tips or items we should check out? Please feel free to leave a comment, contact us on Ravelry (either by message or in the group), or drop us a note through the Contact page.
We hope you enjoy the episode. Please stay tuned for more crafty goodness, coming to your earbuds soon!
What We're Working On (a.k.a. WIPs):
The Belle of the Basket
Pattern: TOP SECRET in development by Kristi
Yarn: Cascade 220 in "Black" & "Red"
Other super secret gift crafting! Shh!
What We've Finished (a.k.a. FOs):
What We Couldn't Resist (a.k.a. Stash Enhancement):
- Kristi has had a LOT of luck with prizes lately:
- Kristi received 2 adorable Gingerbread man stitch markers as a prize from an Instagram Giveaway by Silly Sheep Designs.
- Kristi also received this lovely skein of bulky yarn and pattern as a prize from Ancient Arts Fibre Instagram giveaway for hitting 2K followers.
- Kristi won a copy of the Helen Stewart Knitvent 2016 collection in a giveaway contest on the 2 Knit Lit Chicks Podcast.
- Kristi also received 5 gorgeous skeins of bulky Lopi yarn as a gift from her cousin Kim who recently visited Iceland. Kristi is going to make this lovely infinity loop cowl with four of the skeins and this ear warmer headband with the fifth skein.
- Kristi took advantage of a few of the Small Business Saturday sales/coupons:
- Kristi also purchased a sewing machine on Amazon for Cyber Monday.
- Dana got a very early Christmas present in the form of a 15" Cricket Loom from The Spinnery on Etsy
Where You Can Find Us:
We can be found on Ravelry and would love to hear from you! We would love for you to join the podcast group, if you haven't already.
Our Ravelry group is The Crafty Hive Podcast